2012 in review
- We found out we were PREGNANT!
- We were in the process of TRAINING for our first marathon, and I dreaded the 15 mile Saturdays.
- We found out the babes was a BOY!!!!!
- Ran a HALF marathon and got out of that nasty first trimester!
- Took a long weekend getaway to SAN ANTONIO with my wonderful in-laws.
- Felt the baby KICK for the very first time! (best feeling ever)
- Got hooked on SHERBET FLOATS
- Had a perfect EASTER weekend.
- Hit the HALFWAY mark in pregnancy!!
- Found my pregnancy running inspiration, and mastered my RED MANGO PARFAIT
- Took a trip to UTAH and met my family in ST. George.
- Spent 2 WEEKS in gorgeous Hawaii with my wonderful in-laws. 26 & 27 WEEKS Pregnant.
- Celebrated Aaron's first FATHER'S DAY
- Hit 30 WEEKS being pregnant!!!
- Flew to UTAH!!!!! with my sweet family and in-laws and had my first baby shower! Spent a week in the beautiful mountains at our cabin.
- The sweetest husband in the world turned 26!!!!
- Went to our first BIRTHING CLASS and almost died from laughter and nervousness.
- Celebrated our 2 YEAR wedding anniversary with my sweet husband.
- Hit 35 WEEKS of pregnancy
- Had my TEXAS BABY SHOWER!
- Finished the baby's NURSERY
- Wrote my very last pregnancy post at 37.9 WEEKS (the day before I went into labor)
- Brought a BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY into the world. (happiest day. ever)
- Finally took my sweet baby HOME!!!!
- Had the hardest, most rewarding weeks of my life and LEARNED HOW to be a mommy.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF RYAN AND I
- Went on our First FAMILY RUN post baby.
- Took Ryan to CHURCH for the first time.
- Got INSTAGRAM (hahaha big deal in today's world)
- My parents flew to Houston and Ryan was BLESSED in church.
- Ryan went on his first PLANE RIDE to meet my family in St. George.
- Ryan went to his first BYU FOOTBALL game and I spent a week with my fam in Utah!
- My sweet baby turned 2 MONTHS OLD!!!!
- Took a trip to Austin with my in-laws for Ryan's first TEXAS GAME!!!
- Baby had his first HALLOWEEN trick or treating and all!
- Ryan grew like a weed and continued to STEAL MY HEART
- Baby's first THANKSGIVING in Houston with my sweet in-laws!
- Ryan saw SANTA for the first time.
- I turned 22!!!!
2012 changed our lives for the better.
It showed us a love we never thought possible
and brought so much happiness.
It gave me the greatest gift of all: to be a mommy.
Love my husband and sweet baby boy more every day.
Best year yet.
Karina Marie Powell